Call for abstracts
The Advisory Committee of RME2016 issues a call for poster abstracts. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts. A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks.
Submission deadline for poster abstracts:
15 September 2016 Expired
Notification of acceptance
Not later than 1 October 2016
Conference topics include rapid methods for:
- microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites)
- chemical contaminants
- substances of emerging concern
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- waterborne organisms (algae, fish, plants, etc.)
- authenticity, adulteration and fraud
- forensic identification.
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: RME@bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- Authors will be informed about the abstracts’ acceptance and selection for a speed presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference. Poster presenters are required to be present at their assigned boards on Tuesday 8 November 2016 at 18:00 - 19:00.