RME2018 is the 12th conference in the Rapid Methods Europe series dedicated to innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics across the agri-food, animal health and healthcare sectors.
RME2018 aims to further strengthen the academia-industry relations and to further disseminate advanced research towards practical applications. Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites)
- chemical contaminants
- substances of emerging concern
- antimicrobial resistance
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- waterborne organisms (algae, fish, plants, etc.)
- authenticity, adulteration and fraud
- forensic identification.
- Plenary lectures & parallel sessions
- Poster sessions
The Advisory Committee particularly encourages students to submit abstracts for poster presentations. A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (speed presentations).
- Workshops & vendor demonstrations
- Instrument & manufacturers exhibition
RME2018 is aimed at a wide range of scientists, technologists, and professionals wishing to gain insight into to innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics. Attending the conference is an invaluable opportunity for laboratory managers and technicians, food safety and quality assurance/quality control managers, technical managers, industrial and water treatment operators, public administrators, veterinary diagnosticians, healthcare professionals, and others interested in rapid analysis & diagnostics.