RME2021 is the 13th conference in the Rapid Methods Europe series dedicated to innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics across the agri-food, water, animal health and healthcare sectors. This 13th edition will also include new developments in rapid methods for the detection of plant pests and diseases.
The conference aims to further strengthen the academia-industry relations and disseminate advanced research towards practical applications. From concept to product, from analytical methods to systems, and from laboratory to on-site testing are the main themes of RME2021.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- pathogenic and spoilage bacteria
- viruses, with special attention to COVID-19, SARS and MERS
- chemical contaminants
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- plant pests and diseases
- waterborne organisms (algae, ...)
- substances of emerging concern
- food safety and quality
- food integrity and fraud
- miniaturised and on-the-spot analysis
- AI and blockchain
- Plenary lectures & parallel sessions
- Poster sessions
The Advisory Committee particularly encourages students to submit abstracts for poster presentations. A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (speed presentations).
- Workshops & vendor demonstrations
- Instrument & manufacturers exhibition
RME2021 is aimed at a wide range of scientists, technologists, and professionals wishing to gain insight into to innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics. Attending the conference is an invaluable opportunity for laboratory managers and technicians, food safety and quality assurance/quality control managers, technical managers, industrial and water treatment operators, public administrators, veterinary diagnosticians, healthcare professionals, and others interested in rapid analysis & diagnostics.