Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for ORAL contributions and/or POSTER presentations. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Abstracts for oral contributions: 1 May 2022
Abstracts for poster presentations: 1 September 2022
Conference topics include but are not limited to: pathogenic and spoilage bacteria; viruses; chemical contaminants; allergens; mycotoxins and plant toxins; GMOs; pesticide and veterinary drug residues; plant pests and diseases; waterborne organisms; substances of emerging concern; nanoparticles; food safety and quality; food integrity and fraud; miniaturised and on-the-spot analysis; AI and blockchain; and more.
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent to: RME[at]bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English in MICROSOFT WORD and shall not exceed 400 words.
- The Advisory Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral contribution or a poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- Presenting authors of oral contributions and/or posters must be registered and paid participants.
- Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
- Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.