Call for abstracts
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for POSTER presentations. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
Abstracts for oral contributions: 1 May 2022 Expired!
Abstracts for poster presentations: 1 September 2022 Expired!
A few poster abstracts will be selected for brief oral presentations (‘speed presentations’).
Conference topics include but are not limited to: pathogenic and spoilage bacteria; viruses; chemical contaminants; allergens; mycotoxins and plant toxins; GMOs; pesticide and veterinary drug residues; plant pests and diseases; waterborne organisms; substances of emerging concern; nanoparticles; food safety and quality; food integrity and fraud; miniaturised and on-the-spot analysis; AI and blockchain; and more.
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent to: RME[at]bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English in MICROSOFT WORD and shall not exceed 400 words.
- The Advisory Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral contribution or a poster presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the Book of Abstracts.
- Presenting authors of oral contributions and/or posters must be registered and paid participants.
- Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
- Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
- Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.