Call for abstracts
The members of the Advisory Committee of RME2018 are inviting authors to submit abstracts for posters
30 September 2018
A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (‘speed presentations’) on Monday 5 November 2018.
Conference topics include rapid methods for:
- microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites)
- chemical contaminants
- substances of emerging concern
- antimicrobial resistance
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- waterborne organisms (algae, fish, plants, etc.)
- authenticity, adulteration and fraud
- forensic identification.
Rules for submission
- Abstracts must be sent by email to: RME@bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and shall not exceed 400 words.
- Abstracts will be accepted in Microsoft Word only.
- Authors will be informed about the abstracts’ acceptance and selection for an oral or a poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of abstracts must be registered and paid participants.
Poster size: A0 portrait (841 mm x 1189 mm).
Appropriate means of affixing the poster to the poster board will be supplied on site.
Posters will be displayed throughout the conference.