Call for e-posters
Interested participants from universities, research institutes and industry are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts for e-posters. Particularly students are encouraged to submit abstracts.
31 December 2020
A number of abstracts will be selected for brief online talks (‘speed presentations’).
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- pathogenic and spoilage bacteria
- viruses, with special attention to SARS-CoV(-2) and MERS-CoV
- chemical contaminants
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- plant pests and diseases
- waterborne organisms
- substances of emerging concern
- food safety and quality
- food integrity and fraud
- miniaturised and on-the-spot analysis
- AI and blockchain
Rules for submission
- Abstracts and their corresponding e-posters must be sent to: RME@bastiaanse-communication.com
- Abstracts must be submitted in English in MICROSOFT WORD; e-posters themselves must be submitted in PDF.
- The Advisory Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an e-poster presentation.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s acceptance for the abstract to be published in the book of abstracts.
- Presenting authors of e-posters must be registered and paid participants.
E-posters will be displayed throughout the conference.